Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome to the World of Blogging!

Well, many of my friends and family have been blogging for quite some time and I guess I will join the "blogger's world!"

It is summer and we are all on our school break - wow, I know we all needed it. Lexi, our 15 year old, is busy with summer sports' camps and I have her cleaning or organizing something every day. Ryan and Brady finally got out to do something this week, the long awaited Camp Invention, they are loving it! Ryan heads back to guitar lessons today, we were off schedule for awhile and he is so excited. Brady got glasses yesterday, he looks so cute and grown up. The other day I noticed that Brady was almost as tall as Ryan, I have no idea when he caught up - he is growing too fast. Mike is busy with work and all is well there. When Mike and his fellow partner ventured out into business together it was worrisome, but ProRehab has grown into a very successful business. Mike has always been driven to succeed and take care of his family. He has started to hunt more in the last few years, plays basketball in the winter (re-living the glory days) and he golfs atleast 4-5 days a week this time of year.

Come July Mike and I will celebrate our 16 years together, or as Mike would say . . . 16 very long years! I start to wonder where all the time has gone. I love being married 16 years, you finally have that comfort level with your spouse where things feel settled and good. He does his thing and I do mine and we support each other along the way. There aren't a lot of complications at this stage in the game, unless you count parenting 3 kids. Things are great.

I am facing the eve of my mid thrities this year . . . 34! Wow, again I do not know what happened to my early 30's? Honestly, a lot of really good has happened . . . I am at peace with where I am at in my life. I had an awesome year teaching, and I haven't been able to say that in a long time. I have always enjoyed each year teaching, with its trials and accomplishments, but it amazes me how much better things get each year. I have now worked in education, teaching or administration, for 9 years! I do love my job, as long as I can find the right balance between work, kids and home. It is getting there.

As married life and work life seem to settle down, I realize how important it is to spend time with my kids. They are growing and changing every day. I am blessed to have my boys at school with me and I do make every effort to be involved with Lexi every step of her journey through adolescence. My kids remind me that life is wonderful and I am blessed to share each and every day with their precious souls. I knew the blog would catch on fast, I can go on and on forever, I have never done "precise" very well. Again, Love the Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment